> The dress takes you a few days to complete, especially the back, but the mun is too impatient to actually wait a few days because the art is already done.
> You produce a knee-length patterned silk dress with a mandarin-style qipao neck, similar to what your own Handmaid wears, the cross-trim over the bust accented with a bloom of red silk. Rather than staying tight to the body, the bottom eases into a comfortable flapper’s cocktail, where the fabric flows easily. The back has been cut out and covered with soft mesh, overtop of which careful embroidery of a red koi fish descending down the spine acts as an accent right down to the tailbone.
Here you go, doll, right to yer measurements. Final bill fer the work is gonna be $XXX.XX, and ya can pay me for it when ya pick it up.
- lucksonlyhalfthecharm likes this
- grimdigo likes this
- dominatingthedefense likes this
- archagentdraconian763 likes this
- mutatedchains likes this
- ap0cryphalantithesis reblogged this from temporal-tailor and added:
- ap0cryphalantithesis likes this
- outcomestheknife-moved likes this
- fastestshadeofgreen likes this
- curaila likes this
- temporal-tailor posted this